Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Horrible Webpage

The contest to win "Worst Website" was a tough call for me. However, when I unfortunately stumbled across a religious website that supposedly leads you to Jesus Christ, I felt like I had just entered a very colorful Hell. The webpage, "Accept Jesus, Forever Forgiven," makes it incredibly difficult to look at for more than two seconds because of the rainbow background that continuously flashes across the screen. Along with the distraction from the background, there are many different fonts and shapes on the page that I felt lost immediately for there was no coherence at all. Notice the random black cat running about in the bottom left corner? After clicking the doorway to enter the website further, things got a lot more normal. However, this website still wins "Most Distracting Entrance Page." To see the site for yourself, click on the link and beware!  http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/

No comments:

Post a Comment