Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Experience with Excel

Microsoft Excel is a truly fascinating program. Almost everything that Excel is capable of is brand new to me since I had such little experience with it before. What I find to be really interesting is all the calculations it is capable of and how many different things it can be used for, like planning a wedding, tacking sales, or managing salaries. In the "real world" I see myself definitely using Excel to keep a running balance of my income and expenses, especially as a financially independent person or when I have a family to help care for. As for school, the uses are nearly unlimited but I am sure I'll be using Excel in the future business courses I take. I cannot find anything to complain about with Excel because it has so many helpful and time-saving tricks (like auto-fill) and if I can't figure out how to do something, I always have Lynda.com to help or I can always look around and find what it is I'm looking for. Microsoft Excel is extremely handy and I'm so glad I am learning how to take full advantage of the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment