Thursday, September 6, 2012

CLT and Self-Portrait


Our class trip to CLT (Center for Learning and Design) was awesome. I never even knew Trinity had such impresive technology that students could take advantage of. I am very interested in trying out the conference room and the Smart Board. I also am excited to write my next research paper down here becuase the dual screens would be so helpful when I need an abundance of sources up while trying to type! The atmosphere inspires deep concentration, as well, something a college student needs and sometimes cannot find. Thanks to Greg Longoria, the tech guy, I know a lot more about the amazing technology that Trinity offers her students.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with yout Lauren, I think Greg did an amazing job explaining us how the CLT center works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your self-portrait, very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete